Ecowize is looking for a skilled and competent Site Supervisor to report directly to the Site Manager. If you have the potential for management and you would like to enhance your career by developing your skills, this is the position for you.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Responsible for the CIP Cleaning processes.
- Lead and manage a team to ensure the handover of a Food Safe Site.
- Manage and ensure effective operations at all times.
- Maintain Customer relationship; meet Customer expectations and eliminate plant damage & downtime.
- Adhere to and promote the Company Value system by compliance with the Ecowize Way.
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports.
- Grade 12
- Able to work a shift position.
- Background in stock control, stock management, ordering, and processing of stock advantageous.
- Experience in the cleaning of food processing facilities advantageous.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in the food production industry an advantage.
- Must be able to manage the strict flow of operation and variable allocation of resources.
- Knowledge of Cleanwize procedures essential.
- High-Quality administrative skills required.
- Meet key delivery dates.
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
- Ability to manage and delegate tasks and duties.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the cleaning industry and service orientated.
- Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.
The Company is committed to complying with legislation and to meet its strategic goals with regard to employment equity. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. If you are not in the mentioned location, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence.